photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Saturday 24 August 2013

What I wore on my face #2




Last night I went out with some friends. Once again I opted for a classic Emily natural make-up selection but tweeked it slightly by trying to create more of a smokey look.

Face: Surprise, surprise Diorskin Nude BB Creme. My most recent favourite when it comes to wanting an all over colour, glow and healthy dew! For a bit of bronze I went for Nars Laguna Bronzer. Unfortunately I'm running low on this little number. When I think of a bronzer this really is the perfect, dreamed of bronzer. It sculpts, it tans, it glows and all without being too shimmery: it does what a bronzer should. Perfection. Applied with a MAC 163 brush I contour and bronze it up! On my cheeks I used Stila Covertible colour in Gerbera, a warm peachy-pink, followed by a bit of Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle for a bit of cheeky highlight. 

Eyes: Firstly I used my go-to primer, Stay Don't Stray by Benefit and then applied Mac Woodwinked all over the lid. This is a warm gold colour which is brilliantly pigmented so you're colour actually shows and stays.  In the crease I then used a bit of Faint from my Urban Decay Naked Pallette to create a bit of shadow, followed by Nars Mekong, a very dark glittery brown, just to top the shadow I off. I then used a sample of Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara which, as you can see, gives incredible length. With a bit of Rimmel scandal-eyes waterproof kohl in 012 bronze and BarryM Blink precision eyeliner I felt a natural smoke was achieved!

Lips: In highsight I perhaps should have chosen a red, but some reason chickened out last night. Instead I used Kate Moss for Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in shade 101 with a touch of Revlon Colourburst Lipgloss in shade008 Peony to create a shimmery blend of pink.





 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...