photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Sunday 11 August 2013

What I wore on my face


Last night I went on a little date out with one of my friends.  As you know how much I love talking about and reviewing products I thought I'd finally show you what it looks like when applied!

Although quiet simple and nothing too ultra glamorous I personally like a natural, glowing (yes, the overuse of that word again!) finish.

At the moment I am LOVING the new Dior BB creme. A luxury item at £30, however it certainly gives a high class finish. I'm not too keen on foundations and I'm a thorough believer of the no-spots-or-redness-then-you-don't-need-foundation- look. I find this BB creme is best applied with fingers so as to ensure correct blending and dewy finish..

I then used Bourjois Volumizer mascara, a product I immediately go to for length. It's two step wand allows you to create super volume, hence the volumizer with a Z title. Therefore 'hello-Big eyes' is always the effect. As for my un-feminie sweaty eyelids I use Benefit's stay don't stray primer with a sweep over the top from my favourite Clarin's palette of brown followed by a lining of Mac Coffee eye pencil. An essential for a subtle smokey hint. 

Being a lover of YSL's touche èclait for so long I was OVERJOYED when I found it's dupe. Rimmel wake me up concealer is AH-MAH-ZING!! Seriously girls, I would never, ever turn to a high end concealer again...I think! It definitely does the job of hiding those sneaky dark circles!

For my cheeks just a sweep of Clarin's bronzer to give a subtle healthy glow followed by a pinch of Stilla's cream blush in the colour Gerbera. 

Simple I know, but a subtle healthy look for Summer always goes a long way I believe. 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...