photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Monday 2 September 2013

August Favourites



After a depressing moan about the dry and awful condition of my hair I decided to purchase L'oréal Ever Riche No Sulphates shampoo for Dry Fine Hair. For the price of this shampoo it should almost be described as miraculous! After one wash I couldn't get over how smooth and healthy my hair felt to touch and it's noticeable added shine. I thoroughly recommend this shampoo if you have currently fallen out with your un-manageable locks!

I love a good skin care regime and bought the Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask a while back now. However, throughout the month of August I made a conscious effort to use this one a week rather than every now and again. I have definitely noticed the difference: smaller pores, a clear glow and not to mention NO SPOTS throughout the month. NO SPOTS AT ALL. I mean it, hence capitals.

When YSL discontinued my favourite liquid eyeliner I have been searching the shelves for a similar dupe. What I so loved about this eyeliner was how thin the pen/brush was. If you're a eye-liner flick amateur like me then you'll know that a smaller brush is easier to create a flick. This month I discovered the Barry M Blink precision eyeliner. This is the first time I have bought something from Barry M and have been seriously impressed. It was easy to use and stayed on my eyes all day/evening; a big achievement when it comes to my non-stick eyelids!

August has been a pleasant summery month and to translate this summer hype I have been regularly using a highlighter. For this I have turned to MAC Mineralise skin finish in the shade Soft & Gentle. On first glance this product can look far too shimmery but applied to the cheek bones it creates a soft and natural shimmer that can cheat and make you look energetic and healthy!

Finally, I've been using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush all summer to apply my cream blushers. I realise I hadn't given it enough hype and thought this would be the best opportunity to declare that this is the perfect brush to create the natural, apple of the cheeks blush!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I have still not tried the real techniques brushes :(

    love your blog! new follower!

    come and check out mine if you'd like to

    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...