photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Blue Rules





I am a lover of the colour blue. A love which is perhaps most expressed by my room: blue bedsheets, blue walls, blue carpet... When it come to beauty I therefore also love to express it through my nails. It was only the other day when I realise I own eleven blue nail varnishes. Eleven. Indeed, I have every blue shade you could possibly think of. Yet I still have a need to buy more blues. I just love blue ok??

Today I decided to choose my 'top five' and hopefully you will see why. 

1. Chanel Blue Boy
This was a pricey number, but a special one I bought for my leavers ball. I wouldn't normal recommend Chanel as I find they chip straightaway. However, I have, somewhat, found a way to save this: an application of seche vite top coat.

2. Essie Button Lapiz of Luxury
I cannot find a better word to describe this colour than luxury. A beautiful deep set blue

3. Essie Bikini so Teeny
With a touch of sparkle this is one of my all time favourite nail varnishes. It is just the perfect blue.

4. Bourjois 1 seconde Nail Enamel in Blue
This really does apply in 1 second. You need no second coats. The wide brush makes it also very easy to apply.

5. Nails Inc Chelsea Psychic Gardens.
A dream baby blue. It needs a few top coats but I love wearing this when my nails are in good, long condition with lots of silver rings. My fingers seem to look quiet expensive...they like it!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...