photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus





Last night I was searching for the perfect shade for my nails. After a freeeezing few days I was getting into the Autumn mood. However, could I find any appropriate fall shade in my nail draw? Not at all. So off I went to my mums draw. Now, if you thought I was a nail varnish addict then you haven't met my mother. She counted her nail varnishes once. Eighty Four. Yes, that's right ladies and gents. Eighty Four. Enough said.

So, with that collection it is no surprise that I managed to find my desired shade. Say hello to Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus. This, in my opinion, is the perfect autumnal shade. Mullbery/damson-esque: it perfectly sets the tone.

Now all I need is to add it to my collection.


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...