photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Sunday 8 September 2013

What I wore on my face #3






Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in shade 150 nude was the choice of base on Friday. I don't use foundation often but always select this as my luxury choice. It blends in really well, creating a better version of your skin look. It's a little thick so I don't lick to use too much but find its finish very satisfying!

Brows is undoubtedly Benefit's Brow Zing's in the set medium.

On my eyes I started off with Estee Lauder Pure Colour Stay on Shadow Paint in the shade cosmic: a beautiful cooper shade of medium brown with a hint of shimmer. I love to use a cream shade as my base on a night out as I find everything stays in place quiet nicely! Over this I then applied the dark brown shade from my Clarins limited edition palette. To enhance my creases I, carefully, applied Nars eyeshadown in Mekong. This is a VERY dark brown and always takes me time to apply as it can almost look black. Despite this I find it the perfect shade for creating a smokey dark look. All blended out with a trusty MAC 217 the shadow is complete! Next I used Bourjois Volumizer Mascara. An incredible drug store mascara that gives amazon volume, it really does what it says. With a quick flick from Barry M Blink Waterproof precision eyeliner and an underlining from Mac eye pencil in Coffe the job was done!

Nars blusher in Orgasm swooshed my cheeks whilst being accompanied by its partner, Nars Laguna Bronzer. The perfect duo.

Finally to finish the look my new Mac Lipstick in 'O' bought out the need to express the berry lip trend. And thus I was ready to go out and pardy with my friends.



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...