photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Saturday 7 September 2013

What I wore

Birthday Night Out Look
Last night was spent celebrating my 20th Birthday with my best old school friends. Going out for drinks in our home town whilst the rain poured down with rain meant jeans would definitely be on the cards.  I teamed my Topshop high waisted black jeans with a silver beaded cami from Miss Selfridge; a recent purchase which I know will bring me into the Christmas (shudder at the thought) when sparkles are essential. With my trusty Mulberry handbag and new Topshop heels I was ready for a celebratory night ahead.






(Clinique Happy on my Toes and Bourjous 1 second enamel in Turquoise block on my fingers!)


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...