photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Monday 11 November 2013

October Favourites




Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade Glam Plum Fulham has been the perfect autumnal plum colour. Admittedly, a little tricky to apply on my small lips I have had to spend time with a lip blush applying this one. However, that goes out of the question when thinking about the colour and the moisturising texture of this lipstick. Rimmel need a round of applause for the successful update of the collection.

Bobbie Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in the shade Forest. This was a little treat bought for me by a friend in September. However, it's full use was demonstrated in the last month when I decided to spice things up in my makeup looks.

Body Shop All-in-One BB Cream
I don't think I gave this product enough recommendation in my Body Sop Haul. It really does give wonderful and accurate coverage: coming out of the tube as white and adapting to your skin tone upon application. This truly provides you with a perfect natural glow.

A second praise to the Body Shop for their Brown and Liner Kit. Over the autumnal October I have been using the lighter brown shade to create a subtle contour rather than going OTT with Nars Laguna which I think looks a little false in the colder months.

Finally, a little gem which has become part of my skin routine. Ren Clarifying Clay Cleanser has been helping me beat those spots (yes, I've been unfortunately suffering from the dreaded S word) from my stress! I have been using this every night and it has calmed my skin a-hell of a lot down!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...