photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Sunday 24 November 2013

What I wore #4





Recent celebrations for my friend's birthday meant another occurrence of yay-birthday-makeup excitement: a tragic case for the beauty obsessed! In my books, the best bit about going out is the getting ready: sad, I know!

So, a swooping of Revelon Nearly Naked Foundation made an appearance again. I don't use this often (I'm not a foundation lover, it has to be said) however, every time I dig it out I feel bad for neglecting it - it really give great coverage for a high street product. With a smudge of Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer I was prepped for my favourite palette from Clarins - a limited edition Christmas 2012 set. A hint of matte bronzer, with a layer of gold pigment sparkle always makes me ready for a night ahead! However, I always add my trusty Nars Eyeshadow in the shade Meekong for extra smoke. With a layering of Rimmel Scandel Eyes kohl in the shade bronze and lashings of Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara (a product I still need to buy full size!) the eyes were all set.

Of corse a shading in of the brows with the oh-so-amazing Benefit Brow Zings never goes a miss. I then decided for a bronzed look, and so out popped the Nars Laguna Bronzer for some tanned contouring. If you haven't heard me mention this before, then this really is the only bronzer a girl will ever need! Of corse, topped off with Nars blusher in orgasm the face was all paired up - the combination of these two Nars products really does work a treat!

Finally, I used my new Revelon Super Lustrous lipstick in the shade black cherry. A little daunted at first - this is the darkest shade I own - however, I felt this was the perfect, winter shade and will definitely be making use of it more this season. 



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...