photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Luxury Beauty Christmas Wish List

Luxury Beauty Christmas Wishlist

Luxury Beauty Christmas Wishlist by folkesthinks 

With a week to go I thought I would share with you some of my favourite luxury beauty items. 

1. The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I unfortunately don't own palette 1 or 2, but 3 certainly seems the best so far. With a full range of colours to create a neautral, matt or smokey look it is a great, adaptable palette. I have my eyes on the far right purple colour for a smokey look!

2. Where would we be without Nars Orgasm and Deep Throat blusher. So the invention of the Nars One Night Stand palette was just genius. Bravo Nars. A whole palette of there blushers really would send me to Nars heaven. 

3. Kiehl's Creme de Corps body moisturiser is one of the most incredible smells I have every experience. And I mean that. A combination of soya milk and honey I just want to smooth this into my skin all day long.

4. The new Shu Uemura eye lash curlers may look like a weird contraption but they are designed now to catch the teeny corners of your eyelashes, creating a wider, fuller lash. 

5. Laura Mercier Souflee Body Creme Sampler Collection would not only look perfect in my bathroom but feel and smell perfect. My Auntie is a big Laura Mercier fan and whenever I stay at her's I always make sure I can use some after a bath. Yes, this whole set would make me very happy indeed!

6. Clinique's Black Honey nail enamel would be the perfect partner for my Clinique Black Honey Eyeshadow. A sophisticated, deep, burgundy red which will nicely welcome in the New Year!

7. This Works Dream Team is apparently not an essential to some of my friends, but I think they're wrong. If you love sleep, like me, but stress, again like me, then this is a must have! It contains the This Work Pillow Spray - a refreshing mist for your pillow containing sleeping send-off smells - and their Deep Sleep Stress Less roller ball to provide you with even more aroma's for a perfect night sleep. 

8. Last, but most certainly not least, is this Diptyque set. Diptyque is certainly not a cheep company, however you get what you pay for and they smell and look beautifully expensive!! This set is supposed to be lit all at once to create a wonderful unison of smells!  

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...