photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Saturday 14 December 2013

November Favourites



My favourite thing throughout the month of November has been my Diptyque Christmas Candle. A diptyque candle has been on my wish list for a while now. Whilst some may think they are extortionately priced - which yes, I guess they kindaaaa are - they really do make the room smell wonderful in minutes, and of course the jar is rather beautiful. Mine smells of Indian Incense and it has thoroughly cheered me up through the cold winter of November!

The Origins Super Spot Remover has saved my skin this month. As the turn of the winter weather (and the increase of chocolate) has sent my skin a bit crazy recently, I have been using this to cure the blemishes. I have even used it on my boyfriend and it wiped his clean overnight. I thoroughly recommend this if you want those pesky spots to be gone in a hurry.

As my 7ams and work demands have increased November has been a month where I haven't had much time to spend on my makeup routine. So, to speed things up, I have been relying on the Clinique Chubby Sticks for eyes. The shades Ample Amber and Fuller Fudge have satisfied my neutral palette quite nicely! They are seriously simple to apply and just a blending out with the thumb will not only speed up your routine but make you look like you've spent time trying!

Finally, the random purchase of Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Shampoo and Conditioner left me and my hair slightly speechless! In the hunt for some small products to take the gym I simply picked these up just by chance. However, without sounding hyperbolic, they really are the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. I suffer from quite dry, fine hair and they both bulk up the moisture and leave hair looking wonderfully shiny.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...