photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Revlon Colour Burst



The launch of the new and updated Revlon Just Bitten Kissable and Colourburst Matt Balm has drawn quite a bit of attention of the blogger world. My obsessive readings of other sites had led me to produce a list of things I needed from Boots.

Approaching the Revlon aisles I assumed it would have been the pink shades I would have been drawn too, particularly Unapologetic as modelled by Alex on I Covet thee. However, after a lot of swatching I decided to be brave, in season, and purchase some orange shades: Audacious and Rendezvous.

Slightly wary as to how orange might compliment a brunette I was quiet pleased when I looked in the mirror! I have really enjoyed used the Colourburst Matt Balm, morning and night. Easy to apply, they come out subtle in tone so the more you apply the more you can build up your pop of colour. I think these are going to be some of my favourite shades for summer!


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...