photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Moving to the dark side


Now my friends will most definitely back me up here when I say I am not one for fake tan. During the school days I was always the pasty one. Simply because I was pretty bad at applying it and I never really fancied the orange look...especially when my face never matched the colour of my legs!

This summer I am not going on holiday - insert sad emoji. And, with not being able to rely on an English summer to give me a lil' healthy glow, I could be the pasty one all year long. However, after hearing the hype of the St Tropez Self Tan Express Bronze Mousse I was rather intrigued by the thought of having some colour... So, in my efforts to not be the pale girl this summer I thought I'd give it a try.

After applying the mousse to a tanning kit and moisturising it in where you like you simply leave it for an hour or three, depending on how dark you want your tan to develop, and then wash off in the shower. I left mine for an hour and had a lovely, non streaky (amen) natural glow. It continues to develop within the next 8 hours. I am seriously impressed with this one. 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...