photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Friday 29 August 2014

What I wore #5




Nearly everyday now I have been reaching for the Diorskin Nude BB cream. Stupidly I forgot to include the base in the photo. This is has been my summer favourite. It's light texture makes it easy to blend into the skin and it gives my complexion that much needed oommph. It is the perfect companion to the application of Nars Deep Throat on my cheeks!

A new favourite is the new Soap and Glory Archery 2-in-1 pencil. It's a serious dupe for the Hourglass pencil with the spooley one end and a creamy wax stick the other. So far I think it may be better...

I'm guilty to say that I haven't shared my thoughts on the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette on here yet, mainly cause every other bblog raves about it. However, I have been using it so much recently. My current go-to shades at the moment are Mooner, as a base, and then the shimmer of Liar over the top. Of course an application of the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara is never amiss. 

If you're a regular over here then you will know my love for the Barry M Blink liquid eyeliner. I wont say much as I feel like I talk about it every other post. But seriously, try it. Along with my hero product, the Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla. I think I'd be lost without it. 

And finally a small pop of colour with Mac lipstick in Girl About Town

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...