photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Monday 13 October 2014

A Green Discovery



If you're a regular reader over here then you will be aware of my blue colour nail polish obsession.  Believe me, it's an unhealthy love. However at the weekend I decided to raid my mums stash of polishes. She's got quiet an impressive collection (I think over 70 polishes if I can remember) that I really will have to share with you one day - you'll have to see it to believe it!

Anyhow, during my rummage about I came across this little green gem known from Topshop titled Eclipse. I loved this metallic pigment shade and it certainly makes a change from my plain shades of blue. I will admit I forgot how much appreciate the Topshop nail polishes as so far I have no chips, and Im on day three which is a good record in my books! 

What are your favourite Topshop shades?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...