photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Sunday 19 October 2014

Clinique Even Better Foundation



I know what you're thinking. What is a foundation review doing on here. It's true. The only bases that are on here are BB creams and the odd outing of the Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua. However, after a seriously dodgy complexion recently, and by dodgy I mean grey and eurgh, I decided to look around the "high coverage" department.

After a lil' bit of research I decided to go for the Clinique Even Better Foundation. I'd heard it was medium coverage and was a bit of a pro in terms of giving an even, brighter coverage with a dewy sort of glow. Now we know I love the dewy glow over here.

So far I've been really impressed. I'm a pale faced gal with the shade Alabaster but golly does it sound stupid if I state the obvious?! This stuff is SOOO good at blending into the skin and evening out my skin tone. It gives a lovely glow that is just perfect for the dull Autumn months. The only negative I can say is I'm not enjoying applying it with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush...perhaps I need the buffing brush?

Besides that, I have a feeling me and this foundation are going to get on pretty well.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...