photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Finding Twinks



After a clean out and re-organisation of my makeup bag a few weeks ago (my favourite hobby) I cam across this little one. I purchased Mac Twinks a whileeee back. I do believe it was after watching all those back in the day youtube videos of 'my MAC eyeshadow collection.' After a few hours, and I mean a good 2 or 3 hours, spent watching those I think I was then compelled to purchase this brown/reddish tinge shadow. It doesn't take much to persuade me. 

However, this has not seen the wear as my Mac All That Glitters, I'm sorry Twinks. Feeling in the autumnal mood recently I've been more "experimental" in my everyday eyeshadow wardrobe and have been reaching for this one a lot more. 

I've never read any appreciation for this shadow but after loving its brown shimmery tones I'm surprised to not find more love.  Applied with a trusty Mac 217 its the perfect everyday brown staple and I seriously recommend it for green eyes.  

What are your MAC everyday favourites?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...