photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Saturday 4 October 2014

Handbag Heroes



In every girls handbag there have got to be those key makeup items we need throughout the day. In my case its four heroes that I need for that afternoon touch up.  

Nars Creamy Concealor if you haven't heard me rave of this the where have you been?! This is radiating, instantly banishing dark circles hero. I love it and seriously need a top up in the middle of my library cries. 

Bobbi Brown Face Touch up Stick because one can never know when a pesky blemish is going to appear. I find this a really easy product for those powder room necessities. 

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in bronze is my favourite eyeliner of all time. I will never leave the house without it. At the moment I can only seem to find this online boots and super drug don't seem to be stocking it...help me and my bronze lovin' needs. 

Reve de Miel Baume Levres  is a rather fancy lip balm. Its ingredients of honey and soya make this a seriously nourishing balm. I find it solves my dry lips instantly. The packaging is rather heavy for my weak handbag carrying arms but its a wonder-lip product. 

What are your handbag essentials?


Also shout out to my mum for buying me this lovely makeup bag. I have a thing for Frenchies you see!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...