photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Sunday 26 October 2014

Nails Inc New Oxford Street



Whilst I may dislike the early dark nights when it comes to makeup Autumn is always my favourite season. The past two weeks I've put on a good effort with reaching for the browns and the berrys rather than my usual golds. 

So the other day when I was rummaging through my nail polished I reached for this new one Nails Inc Gel Effect in New Oxford Street. It's a lovely, deep burgundy/plum toned purple which I think is perfectly appropriate for this time of the year. I also have to praise the Nails Inc formula, the shine is seriously pressive and I'm yet to report of a chip! 

Next month though I think I'm going to have to purchase that dreamy Nails Inc Snowflake polish!

What are your favourite Autumnal polishes?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...