photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Friday 19 December 2014

Essie Winter Collection



If you follow me on instagram then you will know that I was a rather happy girl the other week when I bought two Essie polishes and was treated to a free gift! Three small little nail polishes that make their Winter Collection. (Unfortunately the link isn't on the boots website anymore, but I know it's still in store.)

In the midst of writing essays I use my breaks to make the crucial decision of what am I going to have on my nails for Christmas Day. I know, a big decision in my world!

At the moment I am experimenting with a candy cane (sort-of) effect. The shades from the collection I have used are Jump in my Jumpsuit, a perfect Christmas red, with the gorgeous Christmas gold Jiggle hi Jiggle low. Aren't the names just fab!

Although I've enjoyed wearing this I think I've got a better idea for Christmas! Watch this space as I will reveal all next week! What are your favourite Christmas polishes?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...