photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Monday 16 February 2015

Bold Metals




The release of the Real Techniques Bold Metal Collection made me one excited beauty blogger. After being trapped in the library, as always, I went out on Friday to celebrate finishing my first hand in…by a trip to Boots. What could be better ehy?!

I chose the 300 Tapered Blush Brush and the 201 Pointed Crease brush. Whilst these brushes are more pricier than the other Real Techniques products the Bold Metal's collection is all about luxury. The fibres of the brush are softer and of a high quality in order to pick up more product. They are heavy weighted in order to sit in your hand comfortably, have control in your hand and not roll around on your beauty table. 

So far I have only have time to use the 201. It felt rather heavy and unusual at first but it was much easier to create a smokier look in the crease! Personally, I love how these brushes look and from experience I would say they're on par with MAC. I can't wait to add more to my brush collection.

Which one's have you got so far?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...