photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Thursday 19 February 2015

The New Thing



If you're a regular reader then you will probably know when I find something I love I become a boring beauty blogger and stick to it. Hence why I'm on my second bottle of the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara and you never see me rave about any other.

However, after repeatedly reading about the wonders of the Max Factor Clump Defy Volumizing Mascara I was curious to give it a try. When I first saw the brush I was rather intrigued as to how this was going to give any volume - it's a rubber with very small brushes/bristles (what do you even call them?!). But I was seriously surprised after first application. It does what it says. There are no clumps and it coats ever lash "straightly" whilst giving a lovely bit of length and volume. The L'Oreal gives amazing, and I will say longer length and volume, however it does have the tendency to get a lil' bit clumpy. The Max Factor is definitely going to be my new everyday favourite. 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...