photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Saturday 21 February 2015

Weekly Loving #1


We all know my favourite kinda post is a favourite's post. So, as inspired by ghostparties, I've decided now to do a weekly favourites post. This will probably consist mostly of makeup and will force me to try the hidden parts of my makeup storage.

I'm sure it will come as no surprise that I'm in love with the new Real Techniques brushes. Whilst some people are complaining about the price these really feel like professional high quality brushes. They blend so well, feel sophisticated to hold and are so soft on the skin. The tapered face blush makes me smile every time I hold it!

For the past two weeks now I've been loving an old favourite - Estée Lauder's Pure Colour Lipstick in the shade Crystal Nude. This is my 'my lips but better shade.' It is a lovely natural colour but has such a nice shine to it. If you're a MAC Patisserie fan then I would definitely recommend this - it's much creamier!

I was given the Body Shop Almond Hand and Nail butter for christmas however, after leaving it at home, this was the first time I was able to try. From first dip I was seriously impressed. It was so nourishing and gave instant results even my boyfriend wanted to try! For its price it seriously deserves a  round of applause.

I finally got round to purchasing the Soap and Glory Solar Powder. Divided in two it has a dark and light shade of bronze. I've been swirling my brush around and been creating some Nars-laguna-esque bronze. So far, this is one of the best drugstore bronzers I've tried.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...