photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Monday 29 June 2015

More Salon Pro Love



A trip back home always means a visit into my favourite Boots. With a lot of points saved up to spend I ended up with a mini-boots haul which I shared on my instagram - oops! As you know from a previous post, I am loving the Rimmel Salon Pro formulas.

I had spotted this shade, Green Dragon, before, and finally decided to add it to my basket. I'm always a fool for a blue or green nail polish and this pistachio-blue shade is just perfect for summer in my opinion.

Now, shall I rave about the formula of these polishes? For under a fiver they really do deserve a round of applause: long wearing, chip proof and high shine. What more can you want from a nail polish. I'm pretty sure you'll be finding me in this shade for a few weeks!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...