photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Monday 8 June 2015

Rimmel Salon Pro



It's a rare occasion that I keep the same colour manicure for over two weeks. However, the Rimmel Salon Pro formula in the shade Hip Hop has been ticking many buttons over here! Before I rave about the colour I just want to talk about the formula. It contains 'lycra' which is supposed to make this polish 'ultra flexible.' Now, I have no idea what that means in terms of effects, but I can say that the polish is very easy to apply. But ultimately it is the chip-proof quality of this polish which makes it a keeper. I took this photo after wearing it for 4 days. Despite the slight chip on one finger I think that's pretty impressive. Lets just appreciate 4 days of no chips (both hands up emoji here please!). 

In London we have been having a bit of a heat wave so the bright read/orange tones of this have helped me to channel my summer spirit. Also, if you were a fan of Chanel's summer polish Holiday then this is a perfect dupe for that famous shade. At £4.49 these polishes have to be a firm favourite for the DIY manicure. What are your favourite polishes for summer? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...