photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Friday 3 July 2015

Hydrating Toners


After experiencing five days of extraordinary heat in London I thought it was necessary to share with you one of my summer skin essentials: the hydrating toner. All of these have multiple purposes: They can be used after cleansing to hydrate and purify the skin, to help set makeup or for a top up in the afternoon to help 'revive' the skin. 

The Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic contains naturally active, botanical ingredients including a pure source of Vitamin E. These help to revitalise and refresh the skin. I find this 30ml bottle so handy to keep in my bag, ready for those vital 3pm spraying sessions. 

As you know from previous posts, the Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist is not only a luxurious item but one that I could rave about for hours. The first time I tested this product I had never experienced so many compliments about my skin! It looked noticeably healthy: glowing and dewy, just what I like. The only annoying thing about this product is the price. I am nearly on my last few sprays and I'm not sure if a toner is worth £46 (I know, I hang my head, and purse, in shame!).  Nevertheless, it does probably have the most instant results of the trio.

La Roche Posay Serozinc, however, is the most refreshing of them all, mainly due to its spritzing power. If you're on a budget then I would put my hands up and tell you that this is the one! Whilst it is 'targeted' for oily and blemish prone skin I would advise to ignore this. I would not put my own skin under this category but it has still helped my skin. This product is especially great if you're a city girl as it kills bacteria. 

Another tip, leave these in these fridge and you will have an extra cooling experience!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...