photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Lightweight bases


It is no surprise over on these pages that I am a lightweight/BB base, formula, lovin' gal! I can't get enough of them; I find them so simple, hydrating and dewy, a quality I am ALWAYS on the hunt for. After looking through my stash I thought I would show you my Top Four.

The Diorskin Nude BB Cream is a luxurious hero. It has a watery consistency, making it perfect for summer. For a BB cream it actually provides quite a good coverage, and I especially reach for this one if I want to look tanned!

The Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint is the latest addition to my collection and has quickly captured my heart! It is the most simple of the family; suitable for all skin types, SPF 15, and full of the all-powerful ingredient Vitamin E. This product should be, in my opinion, nicknamed the dew-enhancer.

I would probably class the Estee Lauder Double Wear All-Day Glow B-B as the best all-year-round cream. I take shade one and it is, literally, my skin shade in a tube! I love it in the colder months (pretty much 3/4 of the year in the UK) as it provides me with the perfect skin booster: glowing, even skin. With an spf 30 this is a firm favourite in my makeup bag.

Out of the lightweight gang, the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue is the first to fall - apologies for the drunk related puns! I think this is due to its 'gel' formula: a little goes a long way and it feels so hydrating on the skin. I have actually used this in the past month instead of my moisturiser, it is that hydrating!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...