photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Monday 3 August 2015

Super Oils


After running out of my evening serum, and making a wise decision to not repurchase (and save some pennies!), I decided to pay more attention to my Oil collection.

The Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a trusted favourite in my skincare cabinet: hydrating, soothing and calming, it is a lovely oil. The lavender scent helps to aid relaxation.

The Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate is a new and wonderful discovery. It contains high, natural sources of vitamin E which really help to nourish and protect the skin whilst the neroli provides a wonderful, relaxing aroma - perfect for a great night sleep. Since using this I've found that my complexion has looked more even and brighter in the mornings, which has been a lovely surprise! I would also recommend ordering from their website - the service is incredible!

The Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial completely differs in texture to the other two. It is described as a serum-oil so it is almost glossy in consistency. The smell  is just divine: it really does feel like a spa when you apply this. Like Liz Earle, this contains Vitamin E and Omega Oils which really help to hydrate and plump the skin.

All of these oils have provided me with instant results.  I couldn't recommend them enough! There's just something extra lovely about evening skincare when we can afford a bit more time, relaxation and care in our routines.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...