photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

Why not try...

afterlight Emily/Twenty/London

Friday 18 September 2015

Monthly Favourites Update



It seems like a lifetime ago since I did a favourites post. The unglamorous third year life was not very exciting, I rarely changed my routine in terms of skincare and makeup, and being unemployed for a few months left me restrained from Space NK splurges. But there university life is no more and I now have a small part time job which means I can definitely have a splurge or two! Anyhow, there are no more excuses. So here are some of the things I have been loving for the past month…and a bit!

We all know I have been a loyal Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish fan for a very long time. Despite this affection however, the release of their limited edition fragranced cleansers didn't get me excited. I now realise what an idiot I was. The jasmine & osmanthus version is absolutely beautiful and is perfect for a nighttime cleanse due to its relaxing aroma. Exactly the same formula as the original, just with the lovely addition of some floral scents.

The bareMinerals Complexion Rescue has been on my face every day (almost) since I bought it. I am definitely a hoarder of lightweight bases but I think this may be my favourite lightweight base of them all.  No kidding. You can read my full review of it here.

Likewise the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion has not left my makeup bag. It gives my complexion such a radiating boost. I think the best way to describe this is healthy complexion is a box.

The Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial is a hero product in my skincare drawer. When you can't be bothered to do too much with your skin in the evening put this on and wake up feeling like you had a full pre-bed facial. Results from this product are instant and amazing, making it worth its slightly expensive price tag.

Last but certainly not least, I have loved using the Original Source Skin Quench. It was the smell that attracted me to this product - the lime and coconut one. It is so zingy and fresh. But it was the smell of the moisturiser that encouraged me to apply it everyday after showering and my skin really noticed the benefits of a good old moisturise! Goodbye dry elbows and knees.

What have been your recent favourites?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...